Saturday 17 October 2020

Early work, Miggi's, nap, Doro, Ghostbusters and Four In A Bed

No rest for the wicked and it was up early this morning to do some work (following on from also having to work last night as well). Thankfully it didn't take me too long to complete things. 

After the work Toni and I jumped in the car and headed out to Miggi's for a lovely breakfast (Sam stayed at home as he was 'cream crackered' after gaming all night LO). It was quite nice to experience the outside world for a short time as I don't get out much these days. That's me done for another couple of weeks now LMFAO.

We returned with a take out breakfast for Sam and then settled down and watch some cat and dog silliness on Youtube. I then proceeded to start falling asleep so went upstairs for nap. I woke up a couple of hours later feeling very refreshed but also slightly confused and out of place. It was all good though.

Spent the afternoon watching Doro - Strong And Proud (30 Years Of Rock And Metal). I first saw Doro Pesch when she was in Warlock at the Wardour Street Marquee Club on the 25th September 1985! I've seen her many times since then and she still puts on an amazing show.

Day seventeen of the Halloween countdown was brought to you by the 1984 classic Ghostbusters. Doesn't really any introduction now does it? LOL

A cup of tea and Four In A Bed rounded things off quite nicely.


No comments: