Friday 23 October 2020

Morning off, Miggi;s, stress, Practical Magic and Tattoo Fixers

I had the morning off today which was very nice. Toni, Sam and I went out to Miggi's for breakfast which set me up nicely for the day. I did some reading and listened to some music before it was back to the grind again. 

The afternoon started well and then promptly went completely tits up and became very stressful! Not that I had any say in what happened but the moral of this story is don't let a key person on a project take two weeks holiday at a critical point unless you are sure they have a deputy to step in (especially when it is the so-called project manager)! *le sigh* Next week is going to be a bit manic I suspect which is not something I am relishing!

Working music was courtesy of German/Norwegian symphonic metallers Leave's Eyes. 

Halloween countdown day twenty three came in the form of Practical Magic. I aways forget how much I enjoy this film. 

Tattoo Fixers closed out our day again.


No comments: