Friday 30 October 2020

Day off, Miggi's, The Mandalorian, Sixth Sense and Four In A Bed

Really enjoyed my day off today. Didn't get up until after ten and ignored anything related to work 99.9% of the day. It actually felt like I had a day off. Toni and I went out for a nice breakfast at Miggi's. I then spent a lot of the day reading more Star Wars novels.

The first episode of Season 2 of The Mandalorian dropped today so needless to say we watched that. So glad this is back again! It kicked off really well! So may nice homages to the past. No spoilers here though :)

Halloween countdown day thirty came in the form of Sixth Sense or as I like to call it, Titanic? Huh? you say? Icy dead people I reply. Groan...... you're welcome, no apologies!

The chilled out feeling continued with some car crash TV as we returned to Four In A Bed.


No comments: