Monday 5 October 2020

Frustrating technology, KISS, Four In A Bed and Sleepy Hollow

Today had been a frustrating day of fighting with my work laptop and trying to work with IT to resolve a 25 minute login problem. Sadly after trying lots of different things we were still no closer to solving it but I was now needing to reinstall a load of applications that we had removed trying to make progress. Tomorrow could well be a frustrating day too LOL I couldn't find this key but I certainly needed it!


Music for the day was mainly provided by hard rock legends KISS. I often forget how good this band are.

Once the trials of work were over we indulged in a little Four In A Bed.

To celebrate Sam's creation day we ordered a kebab and then watched Sleepy Hollow in day five of the Halloween countdown. Gotta love a bit of Johnny Depp!


No comments: