Sunday 15 November 2020

Garage reorg, Vampyr and Best Ink

After a good night sleep I was up pretty early today. Made myself a cuppa and then went and reorganised a few things in the garage as we are soon going to be housing a treadmill as part of our exercise equipment. Hopped on the bike for a short while and then realised I need to get back into the garage gym regularly in the week as I can feel I have definitely gone backwards from a cardio and muscle strength perspective.

I did a quick bit of work as some shit was dumped on me yesterday that had to be actioned. Technically it wasn't my responsibility to make sure the work was scheduled but in the interest of the wheels running smoothly I did it just so we don't end up with pain once clients start working tomorrow. 

It was then time to relax so I started up the PS4 and began playing Vampyr which I had just downloaded for free courtesy of PSN Plus. 

It's a good game. Not really fast paced which suits me down to the grown with a story that slowly unfolds as you progress.

The rest of the day was spent chilling out and watching Season 3 of Best Ink.


No comments: