Friday 20 November 2020

Good day, gym, The Mandalorian and Botched

It was a good day today. Planning and progress continues and finally some of my team members seem to be reacting to things at a speed that I would consider reasonable. That's not to say that there weren't a couple of hiccups but we are definitely heading in the right direction.

At lunchtime Sam and I did a good work out in the gym which gave me an extra boost. 

After work it was time for the latest episode of The Mandalorian. 

This was a really good one that had a much more Star Wars feel to it than some of the previous episodes. 

The story is slowly developing now and I can feel some excitement building for me. More post Empire stuff please as I want to see more Moff Gideon!

Finished the day off with another dose of Botched!


No comments: