Saturday 28 November 2020

Not an early start, baking, working and Interview With The Vampire

Today was not an early start which was a welcome change. I didn't get up until gone nine. As is customary it was baking day and another lovely batch of rolls was created. 


As part of the migrations it was back to the work grindstone for a short while to do some tasks and then it was back to relaxing again.

We caught up with Hell's Kitchen and then embarked on some Four In A Bed as we fancied a bit of trash.

Dinner came courtesy of Nando's (via Deliveroo) and we revisited Interview With The Vampire for a bit of Tom Cruise vampire fun. I shall repeat this again just for the benefit of my family..... yes I do now enjoy this film even if it did take me many years/watches to get there!


No comments: