Tuesday 26 January 2021

Beautiful sky, crap morning, American Gods, The Blacklist and NHL

This morning there was a beautiful sky when I got up. Had to capture it.

It put me in a good mood which I needed as I had already been called out at 03:30 for a work issue. My good spirits didn't last too long though as everything just seemed to go to crap after that, for the morning anyway. Things did settle down a bit in the afternoon which was a relief.Even managed to finished work at 17:00 which doesn't happen very often.

Cheeky Tuesday meant 20% off an order at Just Eat so we indulged in an Indian for dinner and the latest episode of American Gods. Next up was the latest episode of The Blacklist. This might be the final season but they aren't letting up on the storytelling. 

The rest of the night played out with some NHL catch up.

No comments: