Saturday 2 January 2021

Good back, baking, reading, Behemoth, Strongest Man, Sabrina, Four In A Bed, Dragon Tattoo (part 2)

Had a good sleep last night and woke with my back feeling much more flexible. Got up and set about making Toni's gluten free keto rolls.

I carried on my reading and finished the Lords Of Chaos book while listening to Behemoth.

Not sure why I find this compelling viewing but I did enjoy watching World's Strongest Man 2020 and the final was impressive. 

Although it has now been cancelled Netflix have released Part 4 (the final arc) of the Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina series so we started working our way through that,

It's pure bubblegum Satanism/pagan/witchraft pap but strangely enjoyable at the same time. By the end of the first episode we realised why they were cancelling it and that it wasn't actually that enjoyable after all LOL.

Slightly disillusioned with Sabrina we went back into car crash TV mode with Four In A Bed.

I made a roast beed dinner for us all (makes a change from my usual chicken eh LOL) and we watched the second part of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Sam has really enjoyed this as he hadn't seen it before and it's been so long since we watched it last that we've forgotten most of it too.


No comments: