Sunday 17 January 2021

Novelty start, Avenger's gaming, Rangers and Despicable Me 3

Didn't get up until 09:30 today which was a real novelty as normally I am awake long before that and end up just getting up. Decided to jump on the PS4 for some Marvel's Avengers single player fun. It's a game that I can take slow and steady which is perfect for me. Very happy as I now have Iron Man to toy with!

We nervously started watching the New York Rangers v New York Islanders game from last night. It was nervous due to how badly the first game went. A very encouraging first period ended with the Rangers leading 2 - 0. Second period continued to build well and ended with Rangers now leading 4 - 0. The Rangers won the game 5 - 0. It was like watching a completely different team so hopefully thy are now passed opening night nerves and are settling down as a team. 

We then moved on to the Carolina Hurricanes v Detroit Red Wings game. This was much closer game until the final 2 minutes. It was tied 2 - 2 and then Detroit had a surge and they won the game 4 - 2.

Dinner today was a roast chicken that I had marinated in a Nando's peri peri sauce. I was amazing even if I do say so myself LOL 

Despicable Me 3 was the movie of choice tonight for some Gru and Minions goodness.

We finished the day off with some more NHL catch up and then some Miami Ink.

No comments: