Tuesday 12 January 2021

Early morning walk, good day, The Man With Two Brains and Wrestle Kingdom 15 (Night 1)

Yesterday Toni and I discussed our lack of movement of late since all the lockdowns and vowed that we would start going out and walking again to get some fresh air and proper exercise. We were both up at 07:00 this morning and did a walk around the block. Not a lot but we decided to go for little and often and build ourselves back up to doing treks like we used to. It was great as there was nobody about at all. It's amazing how quickly you can get out of shape so I am glad we have committed to doing this. You know you are in trouble when it's a struggle to do your coat up so that needs to be improved on FAST!

It was quite nice getting back and having a cuppa together and some breakfast before I headed to my office to start work.  I feel energised having done it too.

Following the exercise I had a good working day with little stress which was great.

Yummy steak for dinner and The Man With Two Brains.

I decided to dip my toe back in to the wrestling waters and watch New Japan's Wrestle Kingdom 15 (Night 1).

Definitely much more entertaining than WWE or AEW. No bullshit, no crap storylines, just lots of grappling!


No comments: