Wednesday 23 January 2013

Gaga Vs Madonna: The Title Fight Top 20

It was quite interesting watching back to back Lady Gaga and Madonna videos and comparing them. Lady Gaga is the princess of pop. Most of her videos have tributes to what the real Queen Of Pop has done in the past. Don't get me wrong, I adore Gaga but Her Madgesty pips it or me!

Lady Gaga had clearly been chosen to 'win'what with Madonna starting proceedings at 20 (and getting the even numbers) and Lady Gaga getting the odd numbers! Saying that it was really a misnomer as it was more Lady Gaga AND Madonna rather than VS.

If it had been a fair fight/comparison Madonna would have won it hands down as she has so much good material to be called up and they didn't choose all of her best videos for this show!

They both have great unique videos though and it's pretty close on that front although musically I think Madonna has it all sewn up.



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: