Thursday 31 January 2013

End of year review

No, this isn't me summing up my life in 2012! Just a tad later than planned (ie a month after the deadline) I finally had my 2012 appraisal with the boss man  ,who was over visiting from Vancouver. It was a mission and a half but I got there in the end with one missed appointment, one rescheduled appointment and then turning up 15 minutes late. No, not me, I was always available and I have no problem managing a calendar! My boss however..... LMFAO

All went well though and I am doing well. I have some areas to improve on and I apparently have the ability to make an impact and go places in the company. I can handle that!

All in all it was a good day!

Got home and finally managed to watch Prometheus. It wasn't a bad film at all. It started very slow but did pick up speed and the ending was very good. Not sure why people struggles to see it as an Alien prequel when the by the end it most clearly was. Not sure where the Predators stand in all this now though! (and yes that was a JOKE!)

No comments: