Thursday 3 January 2013

Back to walking again

Today I picked up my walking routine that I had started last year that crashed and burned once I had moved office to The Gherkin in August. I'm going to kick off 2013 with a plan to do more exercise, albeit walking, and to try and eat a little more sensibly too. I'm not going to be a slave to diets or workouts as that tends to be self destructive but I do want to make a few changes.

I started off with a short route around the general office area just to get myself back into the swing of things.

I decided to monitor the walking parts of my journey home too using pauses to map the journey rather than just log small bursts so that I could have a better idea of complete distance in manageable chunks. This was the actual map from Runkeeper, routes shown in two parts due to a train journey in the middle:

When this was posted through to Facebook though it look far more impressive! London to Sidcup in only 30 minutes on foot! Go me LMFAO!




No comments: