Friday 25 January 2013

WFH, Teutonic metal, kebabs and Star Wars: The Old Republic

I was feeling much better today and managed to complete a whole day working from home. While working I was mostly listening to Teutonic metal in the form of Accept, Doro, Helloween and Warlock. It might a very nice addition to my working day. So glad to have finally shifted the lurgy and I'll be back in the office on Monday.

Sadly Toni is still suffering from the lurg and she managed to get in half a day before crashing out. Fingers crossed she can shift it quickly before the weekend kicks in.

The evening was spent catching up with The Vampire Diaries, more Sabrina The Teenage Witch with time off for kebabs. I also managed to have a quick dabble with Star Wars: The Old Republic game. Although it was only brief I was very impressed with it and amazed at how well to seemed to run on my low spec laptop.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: