Wednesday 2 January 2013

Back to work, Flash, plucking, make up and posing

Well today was the day we all dread after the Xmas/festive break... going back to work. I was pleased to find that there were no travel delays so I was in on time. Fortunately it was a nice slow day so I could ease myself back into it gently. The day remained calm and pleasant and although it was strange being back in the office rather than being at home it was actually not too bad at all. More like this please!

After work Toni and I had a quick chill out while Sam made pizza for Tristan and Aaron. As this was the glutenous version today Toni and I had a "pull its and if its" style dinner of fish fingers, jacket potatoes with cheese and broccoli. It was absolutely delicious! Flash Gordon provided some entertainment and then we did The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year accompanied by popcorn.

Later on in the evening it was time for some serious eyebrow plucking and shaping and then Toni gave me a full on make up session. This was an unexpected result but great fun. Needless to say I figured that it would be rude not to pose for the camera!

No comments: