Tuesday 8 January 2013

Good day then visiting Karen and early night

It was a good day at work today. Only one 'fairy annoyed' to report LOL. Even better was discovering that we have peppermint tea at work. I can't seem to get enough of the stuff at the moment.

Headed home to change and then Toni, Gemima and I headed off to Erith to see Karen. We haven't seen her since the wedding so it was good to catch up. She was cooking us dinner and I'd opted out of the lentil chilli in favour of jacket potato, tuna and cheese (as I don't like lentils, maybe). I was pleasantly surprised to find that I actually really enjoyed the lentil chilli when I tried a little bit of Toni's.

That's two taste related surprises in two days, what on earth will come next. Please don't let me start liking baked beans, that could be fatal!!!!

We got home and relaxed with peppermint tea before having an early night. Fingers crossed Toni will continue to have a good sleep!



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: