Friday 4 January 2013

WFH, casserole, The Dictator, pick ups and Hellboy II

Work today was rather unremarkable. I had the luxury of working from home which meant nice clothes for me! I should probably start putting up pics when I get the chance to do this even if its just to scare my colleagues LOL. Had a little chill out to CN Lester's Ashes and Dark Angels CDs. Most pleasant background music to work to.

I managed to cook a fantastic casserole in the slow cooker with chicken, butternut squash, onions, carrots and chicken stock served up with rice or jacket potato (depending on preference). Last time I did a casserole it was a little bland and I didn't like it but this time it was a great success and I thoroughly enjoyed it (as did everybody else thankfully).

We watched The Dictator which was absolutely hilarious. I had feared that it would fall short but I was not to be disappointed and it was full of laughs form start to finish! It certainly washed away the foul stain that was Bruno.

Later in the evening we had to make an impromptu trip to pick up Aaron who had got scared of being mugged by a gang of field mice (or something like that LOL).
He had to stay at Michaela's a little longer while we came to get him which must have been a real hardship! Whatever the disturbance might have been it had dispersed by the time we arrived to get him!

Once back home it was time to watch Hellboy II: The Golden Army and enjoy pots of Gu and ice cream! A great way to end the night!

Here's a little chuckle I found today:

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: