Wednesday 6 February 2013

The boy is fading, the girl is rising...

Today was a bit of a bad day for me. I hadn't shaved first thing in the morning and although there wasn't that much growth it was driving me mad all day. I wasn't feeling feminine at all and this just made me feel really low. Too much boy and not enough girl! This was not good. Fortunately Toni managed to cheer me up before I got home.

First thing I did was have a good old shave, throw off the work clothes and then put on a skirt. That felt MUCH better! Sometimes it's the little things that keep us sane!

It's funny, once upon a time I could quite happily juggle boy and girl mode and or mix the two up but that doesn't seem to happen so much any more. There is rarely any boy mode at all and the combined style is fading away as well. Not that this is a problem of course (well not for me anyway) but it does mean that a slight slip in my shaving routine can flip my mind sideways which is not so good. Still, at least I have learned from this and have some idea where my brain is now!

No comments: