Friday 8 February 2013

WFH, skirts and The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

It was a good day today. Working from home in the comfort of a skirt always puts a smile on my face :o)

Quiet day of work which made a pleasant change. Toni made a lovely fish soup with rice noodles for lunch which was much better than my usual Cup A Salt!

After work I had a rare treat and a managed to get a copy of the old Lucasarts Star Wars game Dark Forces running on my PC. It used to be one of my favourite games. Despite it's age it is still great fun to play!

Didn't play it for long but I shall be dipping in from time to time for a bit of nostalgia. I'll be digging out a few old DOS PC classics over the next few weeks.

A quick catch up with Vampire Diaries and we moved on to some more nostalgia. Having watched the film recently we cracked out the old TV series of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. Although the film had its moments it was not a patch on the TV show (which itself was based on the fantastic radio show).

Marvin The Paranoid Android was wonderful


Saying that, the Marvin character was pulled of beautifully by Alan Rickman in the film version.



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: