Thursday 1 June 2017

Wonder Woman

Tonight we hit Cineworld in Bexleyheath to go and see Wonder Woman. I've been waiting a while for this so expectations were high!

Sadly I left the cinema feeling somewhat underwhelmed. Wonder Woman was wide of the mark for an origin story. It was just a LONG build up for the end really. There were lots of characters that should have been expanded on and better used who were just basically pawns in a one woman show. Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible movie but it could have given so much more but didn't.
I'm still trying to piece it all together where it all seemed to go wrong but I am gutted that it didn't meet my expectations. DC make fantastic TV shows but they are still very hit and miss when it comes to movies. I'll still be seeing Justice League but after this I won't set my expectations as high.

No comments: