Tuesday 6 June 2017

Off to Coventry and then home

I was right in my blog yesterday. I was sent on a trip today.... the irony of this sign is hilarious

It's not a very nice place and certainly the office felt like a playground. We are talking about a desk move not killing a first born child! It will be interesting to see how long this plays out for, hopefully normal service will be resumed ASAP!

Overall I did have a good day though with lots of important project work coming together and at least some of my colleagues looking to play nice together to help us move work forward.

A last minute change of plans meant that I travelled straight back home tonight which was a relief as I was feeling a bit bruised after work. Good food and many episodes of Bones was the perfect way to unwind.

No comments: