Saturday 10 June 2017

Boiling day and some game trailers

Today was a boiling day. I started things off by mowing the back garden before retreating to the safety of the inside and a cooler environment. The day was spent just chilling out and watching various stuff. Sam had Tristan over for a visit so it was nice to see him again.

Strangely although I had planned to I didn't end up having any PS4 time. Sometimes planning is a waste of time and just winging it is the way forward.

The big E3 event has just kicked off and we are seeing some exciting looking trailers for upcoming games. EA have just released a gameplay trailer for Star Wars Battlefront II which just looks amazing. Having been somewhat disappointed with the first instalment I am really looking forward to this one. Not only do we get a solo campaign but it also covers all eras.


Assassin's Creed set in Egypt you say? Hell yeah, I'll have some of that! Hopefully I can get Black Flag finished before Origins is released.


Last of my notable entries is the Wolfenstein sequel, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

No comments: