Thursday 8 June 2017

Good news, casting my vote and Toni's tattoo

So today started just as rough as the last couple. Desk moves went ahead as planned and without hitch. Other problem was still persisting throughout the day sadly with no sign of letting up. I was about to head off home when I suddenly got a message suggesting that perhaps things were about to return back to normal again. This was really good news for me and I hope I haven't read too much into the message.

In much better spirits than previous days I headed back home and off to place my vote in the General Election. After that it was time to call on supernatural forces in the hope that there is a decent outcome.

Toni went and had one of her tattoos finished off today. The result was stunning.
Here's the before shot:

...and here's the after shot:




No comments: