Monday 12 June 2017

More fantastic game trailers from E3

E3 is now in full swing with lots of fantastic game trailers being released. I'll kick things off with the one that I am most excited about. Assassin's Creed Black Flag was a great pirate game but a less good Assassin's Creed one. Well now Ubisoft have created Skull & Bones based on the sailing engine from Black Flag so it's all aboard me hearties as we sail the seven seas! First up is the cinematic trailer:


..and then a gameplay trailer:


With the Spider-man Homecoming movie about to be released it stands to reason that there is already a game in the wings ready to utilise the popularity of the webslinger. I'm like the look of this one.


I really enjoyed the God Of War 3 game on the PS3 and now God Of War 4 is heading to the PS4!


Last but not least we have the return of the Monster Hunter franchise to a Sony platform. It's always been a fun co-op game that is popular in our household so I imagine this will be a hit in Glitzville.




No comments: