Saturday 16 February 2008

Lazy days

Woke up with good intentions this morning to do lots of stuff as (as Toni is at her nan's all weekend with her mum and kids so wouldn't be seeing her) but it didn't quite pan out that way. Did a couple of loads of washing and some hoovering before deciding that I really couldn't be bothered to do any more.

Instead I decided to settle down in the living room and watch the first four episodes of X Files Series 1 as I hadn't watch them for so long. Brought back some very happy memories of how good the X Files was.

Spoke to Dennis for an hour having a good old catch up. Was nice to hear him being a bit more positive about thing. His job is far from perfect and the money isn't great but he has at least managed to prevent himself from being kicked out of where he is staying which is great news. He's now at least working and trying to find a better job while he is at it.

The morning has been really strange knowing that I wouldn't be seeing Toni at all over the weekend.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

It's weird for me too. I miss you all. Will see you next weekend though!