Saturday 2 February 2008

Productive times

Despite the late night madness with Dennis (and a phone call from him at gone 1 in the morning) I got up at 9 today as I had a Tesco delivery coming at 10.
Got loads done, had a tidy up, took delivery of shopping, sorted a whole load of stuff out and had a nice time reflecting on some of my memories of Sharon as I found a whole load of cards and stuff that I had forgotten about.

Got a birthday card for Toby which Sam took round for me (and was good for Sam as it gave him a chance to talk to Toby for a bit).

Spent the afternoon playing wrestling on the Xbox 360 with Sam.

Dennis called to say that he was OK and that although he was still very low he wasn't as close to the edge as he had been. I gave him a few bits of advice on what he should do to try and ease his situation and we agreed to speak again in a couple of days.

Sophie text me to say that she wanted to stay at her boyfriends for the night so I allowed her to as his mum had called to check it was alright (how many parents actually do that sort of thing anymore?)

Toni came over in the late afternoon and the three of us chilled out for the rest of the day playing on the Xbox 360, watching wrestling DVDs (all topped off by Sam making his wonderful burgers for dinner, which are delicious).

No comments: