Saturday 16 February 2008

Pink Toothbrush

What on earth I hear you all cry! Pink Toothbrush on a Saturday night? I thought you said you'd never do that again!

OK, OK, I did say I wouldn't go back on a Saturday night but Hazel needed to get out (and break in a new dress that she had bought) so I reluctantly agreed. I didn't glam up as it just felt weird enough going out clubbing without Toni.

Thankfully the music was nowhere as bad as last time so it wasn't torture being there. The usual bunch of fashion victims were there so as usual I took a few pics in the interest of science!

The phantom glass collectors were in full force tonight and I had a great laugh winding up one guy about it all who took it really well and kept deliberately trying to sneak our drinks away. Highlight of the night was when a different collector took my glass of Jack Daniels that I had only just bought. I ran to the bar to complain and the guy I had been messing with verified that the other one had indeed taken my new drink so thankfully I got a replacement.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, a few snaps from the Pink Toothbrush:

Hazel in her knew dress (which was far shorted than she was comfortable with HAHA)


That old queen is back again (how does s/he get in all my photos?


There's Murder (sorry, No-one) On The Dance Floor


Scientific research revealed a few people in danger of having the fashion police called on them:

Oh dear, a girl in shorts and tights and another in a sparkly top (which looked far worse in the flesh as the sparkes were sequins). Red jeans girl just about escapes except she has awful slingbacks on!


More shorts and tights, YUK YUK YUKKITY YUK!


Nice cleavage! Builders bums are bad, women with builders bums are badder!


And last but not least I'll throw this one in cos Hazel fancied him:

No comments: