Saturday 23 February 2008

Party on dudes!

Wow, what a party!
The evening kicked off with a very pleasant surprise as Sophie and Sam had conspired with Toni to get me a cake (on top of the one my dad brought). Contrary to one comment I received tonight the number is 38 and NOT 83!!!!!!!!



Now blow and make a wish (OH MATRON)


Sophie and Sam got very drunk (not that you can tell from these pictures of course):

What label?:


One of those "I love you" moments!


Weebles wobble but drunks fall down!:



Guitar Hero on the Xbox 360 was the main entertainment and we jammed good with weird and gilly (and the pissheads from Mars)

Sophie is, a punk rocker:


Aaron and Sam in a rock off:


Throwing shapes Status Quo stylee:


Far too much alcohol was consumed. It was great to have some good friends around me and I was delighted that Sammy turned up later on (after her line dancing).
We all crashed out at around 05:30 after LOTS of Jack Daniels and working our way through Rocky Horror Picture Show and Little Shop Of Horrors DVDs. Roll on the next one! (ADDENDUM, we also watched SPINAL TAP!)

Toni and I:


Mark and Sammy:


You can see ALL the pictures on my web album: >>> HERE <<<

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Spinal Tap... we also watched Spinal Tap!!!