Wednesday 11 February 2009

Back to the gym

Sam and I were lazy last night and didn't go to the gym as we were tired and didn't really fancy it. We made a point of going tonight though or we'd lose the momentum that we had been building up. It was good to go again and I tried something different tonight. I did 5 minutes warm up on the bike and then hit the Stair Master with a view to trying out the full 42 floors (as my upper limit seemed to be 14 after doing all the machines beforehand).

I am pleased to say that I managed 42 floors in just over 12 minutes and was absolutely delight but my front thighs were really stiff afterwards. We finished off with 10 minutes on the tread mill.

Just before we left we decided to weigh ourselves and in the last 2 weeks I have lost 3kg and Sam has lost 2kg. Needless to say we were both delighted.

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

Awesome!!
Well done both of you
I shall eat your celebratory chocolate for you then!!
LMFAO