Monday 16 February 2009

Hayley Talbut is a weird random!

Some weird random woman who I have never ever heard of before, called Hayley Talbut, decided to send me a message on Facebook. The conversation went something like this:

Hayley: tranny
Me: And your point is caller?
Hayley: caller is calling you a tranny.....understood?
Me: Always glad to brighten someone's day!

She hasn't replied again, I hope she does. It made me laugh though. Her life must be so small and uninteresting if she feels the need to send me messages and abuse me!

If you fancy a chuckle she can be found on Facebook here:
www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=548211480

3 comments:

Geminii Glitz said...

Oh I think she should tak a good look in the mirror before criticising anyone else's dress sense or lifestyle choice!!

Nice shades Hayley!!!
Good teeth too... think perhaps a trip to the dentist???

Maybe she should get herself a tranny boyfriend and learn how to dress!

Arm said...

It's a typo. She meant Granny!

Anonymous said...

She is one weirdo. she is hideous and should have a transplant