Tuesday 9 February 2010

Looong day, tired, cooked ROM and great TV

Today seemed like the longest day in history. Work just seemed to go on forever, it was incredibly frustrating and despite doing everything I could to try and help with things and do the right thing it just felt like I was always getting a slap in the face for my efforts. Made me think that maybe I should just fade into the background and get on with things and not do anything to try and excel if it just feels so unrewarding when I do.

Felt really tired and lethargic by the time I got home which sucked. Faffed around for a bit before deciding that I really couldn't be arsed to cook so took the Chinese option. Scarlett has gone to stay with Shane for 10 days so the house is REALLY quiet without her.

Helped Sophie looks at some free/cheap sites to look at sourcing some of the essential secrets that she will be needing for the flat.

Replaced my XDA Serra's standard O2 Windows 6.1 ROM today with a nice shiny cooked Windows 6.5 upgrade which looks wonderful and HTC Sense is so much better than Touch Flo 3D. The battery is taking a hit at the moment but hopefully it will settle down once the ROM has bedded in. Toni also flashed the ROM on her XDA Ignito as well although hers was just an updated official O2 one rather than a cooked one.

Watched WWE Smackdown and then the latest episode of Vampire Diaries.

No comments: