Tuesday 23 February 2010

Wow, what an amazing 40th Birthday!

Had a totally amazing day today.
Went for a drink at lunchtime and returned to the office 9 Jack Daniels later a little bit tipsy!
I then got given lots of lovely goodies from my work colleagues:

Extendable camera pole (for taking shots over peoples heads)
Spare battery for my new camera
2 tickets to go and see Circus Of Horrors
A game called Chez Goth
A pocket watch with lovely celtic design
An extra PS3 controller

A wonderful set of gifts from some fabulous people. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

Went home and met dad at SWF station. He saw Scarlett for the first time and gave her a late birthday present which she loved.

I then received MORE presents YAY!

Sophie and Sam got me a pentacle necklace
Dad and Stephanie got me a lovely shiny new camera
Toni gave me some "fun things"

We had a yummy Indian for dinner and then were given our Xmas presents from dad and Stephanie (as we hadn't managed to get together before or after)

We then dropped dad off at Wickford station so he could head back and agreed to arrange a date when we could meet in London to go for a meal with Stephanie as well. Cups of tea, a little Modern Warfare 2 with Sam and then off to bed.

It's been a crazy day and a wonderful one too. I was also very humbled by the number of people who sent me birthday wishes on Facebook. Thank you to everybody that helped to make my 40th a special one!

No comments: