Saturday 20 February 2010

Surprise party

Toni had told me that I would be receiving a few presents this weekend ahead of my birthday as Aaron and Gemima won't be around on my birthday or the following weekend.

My first set of cards:






And now some goodies........

Candles from Jade and Pete:


A spiritual trinket box, stone and herbs from Aaron and Gemima:


Wonderful things from Toni:



A birthday girl badge chosen by Gemima:


What I hadn't realised though was that she had arranged for a few close friends to also come around help me start my celebrations :o)

So in the end we had lots of food, nibbles and alcohol and as well as Toni, Sophie, Sam, Aaron and Gemima it was lovely to see Hazel and Shane, Mike and Moira as well as a brief appearance from Sam. It was a cracking night, I had a real ball and it was good to spend fun times with good friends.

Large breasted K.T., Dolly Parton anybody?


K.T. "Dolly" impersonating the swedish chef singing Beer Beer by Korpiklanni


Large breasted K.T. "Dolly" attacks Toni:


Fancy a legover?


After everyone had gone, Toni and I ended up sitting up until nearly 05:00 listening, dancing and singing to music and talking, and stopping briefly to clear up the exploits of a drink mixing Sam (NICE!). It was just nice to chill out for hours together though, despite the vomit induced interruption *grin*

A BIG THANK YOU to Toni for organising it all behind my back and to everybody that came!

1 comment:

Geminii Glitz said...

You're welcome honey.

It was a fun night and the last few hours alone were lovely.

Love you xxxx