Tuesday 17 August 2010

Sickness, tidying and stuff

Today was not started in the best way. I had been sick a few times in the night and so ended up having to take the day off work due to tiredness and still continuing the theme!

Managed to grab a fair bit of sleep mixed up with some visits to the vomitarium before I finally felt well enough to function.

The late afternoon was very productive as I managed to clean the house from top to bottom so now it is all shiny and sparkling and smells lovely.

I then managed to chill out for the evening and spent my time reviewing CDs for Glitzine and also playing NHL 10 and Wolfenstein on the PS3.

Just before bed I had a quick chat with Toni via MSN and she showed me some samples of the pics that Jade took at the Hollywood Doll photo shoot on Sunday. Wow is all I can say, they look fabulous and I can't wait to actually have the approved versions to share with the world!

No comments: