Saturday 21 August 2010

Ugh and Bexhill

Ugh! I it in just after 02:00 following the gig at The Twist and it was probably around 04:30 that I actually got to sleep. Sadly I had to get up at 06:30 to travel to Toni's so we could go to Bexhill-on-Sea to go and visit her nan. Needless to say I wasn't firing in all cylinders this morning.

I did manage to grab 40 winks in the car but it was broken sleep and didn't really make me feel much better we arrived. We had a really nice salad lunch and then I managed to get a long nap falling asleep on Toni on the sofa.

After a reluctant waking up we then had a gorgeous meal accompanied by classical music and wine. Much chat and finishing of wine followed before Toni and I went for a late night stroll along the seafront while Aaron and Gemima kept Toni's nan company. We kind of lost track of time but it was a lovely night for strolling under the moon. I'm sure one section of the beach will never be the same again though ;o)

The weather got a little drizzly and as it was now midnight we decided we should probably go back and go to bed.

1 comment:

Toni Glitz said...

Visiting my MAN and FAKING asleep eh?

Probably time to turn the predictive text thingy off!