Tuesday 26 April 2011

Back to the madness, Orpheum, duck fun and house hunting

It was with great "joy" that I returned to the madness of The Asylum/The Dungeon today. At the moment it's just down to Stuart and I to field everything as Dom is away on holiday and we don't have a replacement for Hez yet so needless to say it's all a bit hectic!

After working for 9 hours I then hit the trail to Arnos Grove to meet at Martine's for an Orpheum session. This was an interesting experience, five people in a small room plugged into a PC working on various bits of songs that needed fine tuning, but it was definitely worthwhile doing.

During a break Fin presented us all with a delightful present......HILARIOUS!


Fin and Andy dropped me back at Toni's which was much appreciated as it would have been a long trek back from Arnos Grove to Mottingham. I was greeted with a lovely stir fry and then Toni and I went through a load of properties that she had found on Rightmove with a view to us going to view a few of them to get the ball rolling.

No comments: