Friday 29 April 2011

NO Royal Wedding, Lightbulb Cafe, Due Date and Blackadder

I am proud to say that I did NOT watch the Royal Wedding today. I really don't see what all the fuss was about. Fair play to those that got excited and felt this made them feel British, whatever! I have since seen some pictures and do at least agree that the dress was gorgeous but the rest of it has thankfully passed me by, it's just a shame that it will take a week or so for the media to stop reporting on this.

We drove back to SWF in the afternoon and ended up going to The Lightbulb Cafe for a very late big breakfast/lunch! It did fill a large hole I have to admit!

Sam had to go to work tonight so Toni, Aaron and I spent the evening watching Due Date (an OK film with a couple of really funny bits) followed by a large smattering of Blackadder (episodes from Series 2 and 3).

No comments: