Saturday 30 April 2011

Property viewing, gardening, Blade Runner & Black Books

Toni, Aaron and I quizzes back to Eltham to go and view another property. Sadly Sam didn't come as he was too tired from a mega hectic night at work. The property was OK but it looked a lot better in the pictures than it do in reality. The master bedroom wasn't that big although the en-suite was nice. It was also a worry that there was no O2 signal there at all which would have caused us all issues. It's always good to view a variety of properties but this was one for the no pile.

After a quick snackette we headed back to SWF. I am ashamed to admit that the state of the front garden finally got the better of me be I ended up getting the lawn mower and strimmer out *grumble grumble*

One lovely stir fry later and it was time to chill out. Ice cream provided a welcome addition to Blade Runner: The Final Cut and then some Black Books for a bit of hilarity.

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: