Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day two of course and good news

Day two of my course is now over. This course ends with an exam tomorrow so I get a certificate! In what you might ask? In doing what I have been doing quite happily for the last ten years as my main role and the previous ten in a supporting role.
So in short I am wasting three days to learn how to do a job that I have over ten years experience of doing already!
I will have a nice qualification afterwards though that will look good on my CV for future use should I decide to move on so it's not all bad!

Got home to find that Toni didn't need to go back to the hospital as Gail was a lot better which was great news. She prepared a lovely meal while I did my day two homework!

We then chilled out and watched Love Actually. I then caught up with some blogging whilst Toni popped out to North Greenwich to go and pick up Sam.

Sam proudly announced that he had two passes and a distinction for his exams today. Even better was the fact that he brought home a selection of delicious bread rolls that he had made!

Finished the evening off watching 10 Things I Hate About You!

1 comment:

Geep said...

Well done to Sam