Monday 24 October 2011

Chilling with Sophie and Sam, Walking Dead and fixing software

It was back to SWF tonight with the plan of doing absolutely naff all!
Got in and shared my dinner with Scarlett and Kenzie (their idea, not mine). When I say share I mean they grabbed chips off of my plate LOL. It was quite cute though and they did at least leave me some.

We watched WWE Smackdown and then chuckled to a few Ivor Biggun ditties. Sophie fell alseep so Sam and I decided to watch the next episode of new Walking Dead series. If you are into zombie fun then this is definitely a series to check out. Season 2 is very good so far and promises to get even better.

I then ended up spending until 2am fixing some newsletter software that had a corrupted database. Despite my view it was deemed urgent that this little beast was returned to full working order. By the time I had finished I am please to say that it was.

No comments: