Tuesday 18 October 2011

Travel hell, crusty jugglers, more travel hell, babies and we has iPad

It was a lovely fresh winter morning that somehow went terrible wrong. I got the 07:10 train hoping to be in the office nice and early. It wasn't long before we were getting announcements about delays due to overhead power cable problems.

The delays got longer and longer until it was finally announced that the train was terminating at Stratford. The platforms were overflowing and it took ages just to get to the Central Line. I had to miss five tubes before I got to the front of the queue and actually managed to get on and continue my journey.

I got to St.Paul's and had to detour slightly due to a large are of Paternoster Square being cordoned off due to the Occupy campaign.

Here are some pics of the crusty jugglers who were camped out and protesting as part of the campaign in the cordoned off Paternoster Square, right outside St.Paul's Cathedral:












Busy but productive day at work was finished with more travel hell. The problems from the morning had still not been sorted so it was not much fun getting home. Hopefully tomorrow's travel will be much simpler!

Had great fun with the babies tonight. Here's some pics:












Finished off my evening playing with my new toy. Call me a fan girl if you like but I just don't care! I am now the proud owner of a lovely iPad 2! It's a fantastic device and I'm loving it already!

- Posted using BlogPress on my iPad

No comments: