Friday 14 October 2011

Well what can I say about this week? It's been very refreshing.

Well what can I say about this week? It's been very refreshing. No stress at work, no cabbage ratings and no feeling the need to get on my blog and grumble about how bad work is.

I get home in the evenings and don't feel angsty, I don't need to get the day out of my system, I can just relax now.

It has also been confirmed that I am picking up the work from my ex-manager so I am hoping that I'll be given some time to prove myself and this will become permanent. The team are all getting on well, we are on top of the work, everyone seems happy to help and is accepting of the fact that resources are time in the QA department and are working with us to try and have realistic timescales.

It's all good, I am confident that things will progress like this from now on!

No comments: