Thursday 12 July 2012

Bloody O2 and lunch with dad

Yesterday afternoon my phone started playing up and I was unable to pick up O2 at all. I thought that it was my phone on the blink so was gearing myself up for taking it into an Apple Store to try and get it repaired/replaced. Luckily it wasn't my phone that was broken but it did turn out that O2 had some serious network issues which had stopped my phone from functioning properly. It didn't fully return to working again until around 10:00 this morning. Fingers crossed nothing like that happens again!

Lunchtime today involved meeting up with dad outside The Gherkin and heading to the Slug And Lettuce over the road for food and a catch up. It's been a while since I've seen him so it was good to catch up on events over the last few months.

No comments: