Saturday 21 July 2012

Five years since we met again


Five years ago today I made a very nervous journey to Camden to meet Toni Scott for the first time in *mumble mumble* years. We had chatted quite a lot online leading up to this meeting. Well, when I say quite a lot I really mean that we chatted every night for hours on end until stupid o'clock.

Last year was the first time that I really mentioned this in any detail on my blog, for a recap see here:
http://ktglitz.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/kt-toni-reunited-start-of-something-big.html

Since writing that we have moved in together and are now engaged. We are each other, friends, lovers, soulmates, split aparts.

So today is a big deal to me. Without that meeting five years ago who knows where we would be now. It was definitely the start of something special and I am so glad that things have turned out the way they have!

No comments: