Monday 10 March 2014

Sam back at work and a gluten free KT

It was Sam's first day back at work. Getting up at the crack of silly was a bit of a shock to him after three weeks off LOL. He is using crutches to get about to play it safe but he had a good day and was glad to be back working again.

It was very nice to have someone to travel to and from work with nice again although that's my music listening and reading gone to pot again *grin*

I've now made a decision to go properly gluten free. I've found that even a sneaky slice of bread starts to cause me bloating issues. The more wheaty stuff I ate the worse it was. I started this on Sunday and was very good at work today and I'm noticing the difference already. It's going to be hard at times but it will be worth it :)

Hopefully this course of action will also reduce the amount of nights I spend suffering from heartburn and reflux problems too. This will be good for me and for Toni as we'll both be spared from disturbed nights.



- Posted using BlogPress on my iPhone

No comments: