Tuesday 21 April 2015

Migraine hell and baby robin

Woke up this morning with a lovely migraine. It wasn't brewing, it was half way there (and NO I wasn't living on a prayer!).  Eye mask went on and under the covers I went for sleep. It wasn't going anywhere so I took two Migraleve yellow tablets and slept again. That was me out of action until 3pm.  I was OK for about an hour before I started getting the old flashing lights so had to dip back into darkness again. Thankfully about an hour of that and I was back to normal again. That was a day I do not want to repeat in a hurry!

In other news one of our baby robin's came out to play today. It's a cute little thing!

Down side of today (apart from that killer migraine) was having to cancel going to see Russel Brand's The Emperor's New Clothes with Q&A as I didn't want to risk the migraine coming back watching something on a big screen.

No comments: