Wednesday 8 August 2018

A visit to a client and Infinity War

Today was another chance to go onsite with a client and help them resolve some issues. Just after lunch I headed to Westminster to the good deed. I'm no conspiracy theorist but it was funny how heading up Horse Guard Avenue and passed the Ministry Of Defence building that both Google and Apple Maps refused to function at all. They wouldn't provide any man information, just a blue dot and nothing else. This situation continued until I had passed Downing Street and was almost at Westminster Bridge and then suddenly they burst back into life!

I did eventually reach my destination.

I was only there for about an hour but I managed to get everything resolved and then I had a very happy client. The view for the tourists isn't so great at some of our mighty attractions at the moment LOL

I like days like these. I then headed back to the office to continue working. It was a LONG day today as I didn't actually leave to head home until gone 6pm.

It was such a relief to get home to some lovely food and to watch Avengers Infinity War. Such a great emotional film that doesn't lose the feels no matter how many times I watch it.


No comments: