Wednesday 1 August 2018

Back to work

It was weird being back at work today. I felt a little out of sorts for the morning.

My head felt like it was full of cotton wool and I was really sleepy. The sleepy part was odd as I'm well rested and the cotton wool fuzzy feeling was just crazy. Too much time in a field with friends will do that to you I guess. Post-camp comedown!

It was back at it though with no rest for the wicked as there was lots to catch up on and to do. I even managed to get through the things that I really really didn't want to do.

Got home to lovely meal and we chilled out watching some old Hell's Kitchen. The evening finished off with a couple of episodes of Top 10 Secret Mysteries on Netflix. Shows like this are two parts interesting with one part hilarious. This is one of the better shows like this.


No comments: