Friday 1 October 2021

Big change coming up at work and a new me

The working week is now done and the weekend beckons! Big changes coming up with work. After 15 years working with CF I am going to be moving elsewhere in the company to working in Security & Compliance as of 1st January 2022. It was time for a change and I am very grateful to all the management that have supported this move. It's exciting but also quite scary as I am moving out of my comfort zone and will be learning new skills. 

Following on from my return to blogging yesterday I have decided that I might drop in the old blog entry in the past to fill in a few things that I would now like to share while also keeping things moving forwards as well. No prizes for spotting when they appear and I won't be advertising them on future entries LOL.

In other news I got Toni to hack off most of my hair. After a long period of deliberation I decided that although I loved my long hair it was actually just too high maintenance and a total pain to carry on with.

So for those that haven't seen it, this is what I look like now:






No comments: